How to Download Facebook video from PC/Phone without using an Application
People are becoming very active on social networks websites as the globe is becoming more social. We’ve put up a step-by-step guide for downloading Facebook videos without using any software for Facebook members.
With a few simple steps, you may effortlessly download clips. Currently, there is no authorized download icon available on Facebook for videos. As a result, Solution Existence is presenting a method for downloading Facebook clips to a pc. Sozo, without further ado, let’s get this party started.
There are several ways to download Facebook videos online. However, in this guide, we’ll go through the most delicate and most straightforward technique. There is indeed a lot of software accessible that enables you to extract a clip from Facebook easily. Although it is usually commercial software, it requires you to do a questionnaire, or it takes up storage on your desktop or laptop. Whenever you prefer a cell device, there seem to be many applications accessible on the Google Android stores that give these capabilities. However, they are packed with advertisements and need you to view films to download clips.
We’ll show you how to preserve video from Facebook with the help of web programs. This technique is quick and straightforward to implement, and it does not necessitate the installation of any significant software or apps on your smartphones. Let’s get started with the tutorial without spending any more time.
Without the use of extra software, there are several ways to download Fb clips.
How to Download Videos from Fb without Using Software – Facebook clips can download to your PC.
Step 1: To begin, go to Facebook and search for the clip you want to download.
Step 2: The next stage will be to right-click just on the clip and select the Show clip URL from the menu that appears.
Step 3: Insert the video’s URL from the popup window.
Step 4: Paste the copied URL into a separate tab, then right-click over the movie and select Save clip.
Done..!! Now the Download would begin, and you would download Fb clips without any applications using this approach.
Website for downloading videos from Facebook
This technique for downloading Fb videos is straightforward, and you could do it on an Android smartphone as well. The only thing you’ll require is that video’s Address. So, without spending any additional time, let’s get started with the stages.
- To begin, go to your Fb account as well as log in.
- Right-click just on the clip you wish to download after you’ve found it and opened it.
- To copy the Fb video address, select capture video URLs. You could also copy the URL by clicking on the three marker button in the top right area next to the video.
- To acquire the clip URL into https://www.facebook.com/… formatting, paste everything in a different tab, and then choose the URL using the search box.
The essential procedures are as follows: several websites enable you to preserve Facebook videos. You could choose from any of them. We’re going to use Facebook to download videos. Open the Facebook clip downloading website.
- You’ll discover bank space below. Insert or select Download after pasting the Facebook clip URL into the box.
- 6. You would be allowed to download clips to your computer and a mobile device using the download choice. You would be allowed to download this video if you select the option that corresponds to your desired quality.
You could use a Facebook clips downloader online to download Fb videos throughout this manner.
These websites have been personally tested and provide essentially the same results; you may use them as you see fit.
How can you save videos from Fb to your pc?
- Locate the Facebook clip that you wish to save.
- Select Copy hyperlink address from the context menu when you right-click under Date/Time.
- Now create a new tab in the computer browser and paste the movie URL into the address box.
- To get to the simple mobile edition of Fb, change www and web with essentials as seen above, then hit Enter using your keyboard.
- You are clicking on the clip to view it in a separate window once you’ve arrived.
- Right-click on this as well as choose Save Clip As. even when it’s playing.
- Next, make one up if you wish, then select a save location and click the Save option.
This concludes the procedure. That is how users download and save any video via Facebook onto their computer: copy the clip URL plus change web or web address to basic to convert this to the simple mobile edition on Fb.
How to Download Facebook Video from Android Phone without using any Apps
Here is given below about how to download Facebook Video from Phone, just follow same step By Video
- Select the Facebook Video (which you want to download)
- Just click the three-dot (…) in the left side
- Click to copy FB Videos URL
- Open the Internet Chrome Browser
- Paste the FB Video URL
- Replace WWW with mbasic in your Facebook Video URL ( Watch the Above Video and Follow it)
- Just Click Enter or Search
- Click on Download
I hope this article will help for you !!