The service located at “www.ndteche.com” is a website (owned and operated by Socializeclub LLP). This Site is intended to provide information that may be of interest to Users. The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of NDTeche . Copyright © 2021 Socializeclub LLP . All rights are reserved. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners. The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms of service upon the User’s use of the website www.ndteche.com. Users’ access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms of service and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions
- The term NDTeche shall mean www.ndteche.com.
- www.ndteche.com is owned by NDTeche. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of NDTeche , including all the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this Site.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from NDTeche. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The NDTeche name and logo are trademarks that belong to and are owned by Socializeclub LLP. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from NDTeche.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Such use could result in criminal or civil penalties. NDTeche may monitor access to the Site.
- NDTeche may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time and for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of the information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- NDTeche may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
- NDTeche shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including and without limitation to direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- NDTeche shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. NDTeche disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates, and sponsors of the Site. NDTeche is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party websites. Before accessing or using such websites, NDTeche encourages Users to read their policies regarding privacy and other topics. NDTeche is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements, and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NDTeche is not responsible for any loss or damages the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- NDTeche makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- NDTeche may at any time revise these terms of service. Users are bound by the most current terms of service each time they visit this Site. NDTeche encourages Users to periodically review these terms of service to which they are bound.